Sunday, May 8, 2022

ONE DOESN'T MATCH!

 


    MONDAY, MAY 9TH., 2022
      ONE DOESN'T MATCH!

     We should all pause for a moment
today in memory of something very
close to us. You see May 9th is
"Lost Sock Memorial Day."
      I'm sure that most of you, like me,
have witnessed that moment when you're
placing your freshly washed socks into
their drawer when you suddenly find
one lone sock without a partner!
       I have three separate piles in my
sock drawer. One is for almost new
socks. One is for those with holes in
various spots (that's the largest stack).
And one with, well, just one sock.
      I tend to believe this phenomena
is more masculine then feminine but
I'm not sure why.
      It has been suggested you spend
some time today searching for that
missing sock. As little time as possible.
      It's also been suggested you toss
the single sock if its mate can't be
located but I'm not one to give up
hope.
      I know it will turn up somewhere
someday! So I'll probably hang on to
my single sock just in case.
      Hope you've got all your socks
in order and that all your NEWS is
good!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment