Monday, November 12, 2018

HE'S BACK!


   TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH., 2018
                     HE'S BACK!

    My wife and I took two of our grandkids
to the Wyoming Valley Mall Monday. I
knew the folks there would be getting
ready for Christmas but I was a bit surprised
at just how ready!
     Holiday decorations are everywhere
and Chris carols are already being piped
through the public address system. You
almost won't notice that Sears and the Bon
Ton are closed
       As far as I knew Santa was to make a
personal appearance in the area as the
highlight of several upcoming Thanksgiving
holiday parades, but he's already here!
       My grandson and I waved at the big
guy as we walked by an elaborate North
Pole set up in the middle of the mall. And
I think I now know why you never actually
get to see him on Christmas Eve.
        He's charging to have his picture
taken with the kids! If you could get his
photo Christmas Eve you wouldn't need
to buy one now. Guess that's how he pays
for a lot of those toys he brings in that
big sack!
        My list is a little long this year so
I hope a lot of people buy those photos!
I also hope all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment