Thursday, November 29, 2018

INTERIOR DECORATORS!


   FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH., 2018
         INTERIOR DECORATORS!

    I have always been a fan of Christmas
decorations (as long as they're not up
before Thanksgiving). I like decorations.
I just hate putting them up!
    My wife has all the decorations
carefully marked in large, heavy, plastic
containers that have to be hauled in from
the shed every year, removed from their
packing, then placed in specific locations
throughout our living room.
    So far, however, this year is looking
pretty promising! Our grandson Ryan
showed up to help out Wednesday and
before I knew it all of those heavy
packages were on the front porch and
our pre-decorated family tree was set
up in the living room!
     Thursday as I entertained our 3-year-
old grandson Anthony, my wife was able
to get the decorations she wanted out
of the containers and make sure they were
placed just where she wanted them!
      I brought the young one home to a
fully decorated living room!
      Of course the outside lights are a
separate project but my wife intends
to begin the work while I'm at a shoot
for Electric City Television and there's
a chance our granddaughter Jenna may
be available to lend a hand!
      There's a chance I may simply be
able to enjoy the scene this year without
breaking my back!
      Hope it works out that way so that
all my NEWS, and yours, is good!











No comments:

Post a Comment