Thursday, November 21, 2019

LIGHT 'EM IF YOU'VE GOT 'EM!


       FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND., 2019
        LIGHT 'EM IF YOU'RE GOT 'EM!

       The day we left Barcelona, Spain, two
weeks ago, all the streets were covered with
Christmas lights. But they weren't turned on.
That will happen on December 1st.
        Wednesday night I drove through one
local borough with Christmas lights all
illuminated and spotted two fully decorated
and lighted Christmas trees in houses I happen
to drive by.
          Retailers began showing off Christmas
merchandise right around Halloween! Jack O
Lanterns and Fall scarecrows don't get much
of a season anymore.
           Since I've always been a big fan of
Christmas I don't really mind.
           My wife hasn't put out any of our
Christmas decorations yet but I'm sure it's
going to happen pretty soon. We would like
to pause for Thanksgiving. But, admittedly,
we have already picked up a couple strings
of lights at our favorite auction.
            So don't wait for us. We need as
much Christmas as possible so light 'em
if you've got 'em!
             Hoped all your lights still work and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment