Friday, November 29, 2019

THE DAYS I PAINTED HOUSES!


  SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH., 2019
      THE DAYS I PAINTED HOUSES!

   Confession time! Yes. There was a time
I painted houses!
   Now before you get all shocked, or offer
me work, or tell my wife, I'm referring to
actually using a paint brush to apply fresh
paint to the inside walls of houses. Actually,
one house.
     Back in my High School days a classmate
friend offered me a chance to spend a couple
days in Wildwood painting a couple rooms
in an apartment building owned by his uncle.
     I've always loved the shore so I quickly
accepted the invitation even though my
knowledge in the field of  home repairs or
improvements was, and is, about the same as
my expertise in nuclear fission.
     I was given a brush, a can of paint,and a
couple walls.  The task was actually pretty easy,
though time consuming,  I pretty much
killed it.
      The shore, however, turned out to be a
little disappointing as it was slightly off
season. The water was too cold and the
Boardwalk was pretty much closed.
        I came home and, as you know, got into
broadcasting. Painting houses just wasn't
for me. Just thought you ought to know!
        Hope all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment