Tuesday, November 19, 2019

TIME OUT!!!!


  WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH., 2019
                        TIME OUT!!!

   It has now been a week since my wife and
I returned from our Travelworld tour of Europe
and I'm still not sure what time it is!
    The day we left was the same day everyone
turned back their clocks at home. Then we
flew east for about 8 hours. But instead of
adding those 8 hours to our watches we had
to tack on 6 more to show the proper local
time!
     As soon as we arrived in Rome we began
a tour of the city. Then we had free time for
dinner. Or was it lunch? Should it have
been breakfast?
      By the final three days of our tour I
couldn't tell you what day it was!
      We flew home from Spain at 11am
Barcelona time. So the 9 hour flight
(you fly against the prevailing winds
heading west) should have had us home
by 8pm. But the clock on the wall at
Newark airport read 2pm, or something
like that.
        My usual midnight (or so) bed
time has suddenly become about 8 or
9 and I've been waking up well before
the 8am alarm! I'm not especially fond
of mornings so I'm going to take a time
out until my inner clock catches up with
the world I'm currently living in!
         Hope I don't miss supper and that
all your NEWS is good!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment