Wednesday, May 1, 2024

TRAPPER DAVE

    THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2024

           TRAPPER DAVE

   I've been "on the hunt" lately

and, I must say, with some degree

of success! I have captured 5 skunks

over the past month. How do you

capture a skunk you may ask?

Carefully. You set a trap, place the

bait inside, then cover the trap. The

cover keeps the animal calm and

the trap prevents the skunk from

raising its tail to be able to spray!!!

Now, however, there is a new

concern. I have a mouse. The 

trap won't work on mice. So I

set out to find, rather than build, a

better mouse trap. I found several 

at a local market but they all

work on the same principal. A

sticky surface on a small pad

can literally trap the mouse in

his, or her path! But...what do you

do with a rodent trapped on a sticky

pad? I wasn't very impressed

and elected to go with a old fashion

trap that will dispatch the mouse

very quickly! Hope to get rid of

it by the time you read this! Hope

you're mouse and skunk free and

that all your NEWS is good!

  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment