Thursday, December 3, 2020

HIS CHRISTMAS LIST!

  FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4th, 2020

        HIS CHRISTMAS LIST!


     Before you start jotting down a

numerical list of all the things "he" 

wants for Christmas or the things

you're considering buying, allow me

to explain that December 4th is  "Santa's

List Day," It's the day when Santa and

his elves begin their final review of

his "Naughty Or Nice list." Ironically

I mention it just after I've completed 

a lengthy afternoon drive taking my

wife to various spots she had or wanted

to visit. Which, by the way, comes after

last evening when I prepared her supper

and put all the tray tables away nicely.

Not that those efforts should put me on

his "Nice list." Although he may want

to consider them. (Might as well let

him know, just in case!) Hope you're

nice, well, and that all your NEWS is

good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment