Sunday, December 13, 2020

THE HUNT!

  MONDAY, DECEMBER 14th, 2020

                   THE HUNT

   Regular readers will remember that I

spent a fair amount of time in class last

week. Well in my living room "in class"

on line taking the State Game Commission's

Hunter Education Safety Course. Well I'm

happy to report I passed and now have both

my certificate and my Hunter's license.

We don't always get to actually use the things

we learn in school. Algebra for instance. I

didn't study it very much but have never, to

my knowledge, had a pressing use for it during

my reporting career. But, alas. no sooner had

I passed my certificate test when I realized

I could put some of my newly acquired

knowledge to immediate use!  Seems there's

a skunk that's trying to make its home under

mine. So I've set a trap near the hole in made

in our siding and am now awaiting his capture.

Soon, I hope he'll be "SCENT" away forever.

Hope it's an odorless effort and that all your

NEWS is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment