Thursday, December 17, 2020

LET IT SNOW!

   FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18th, 2020 

                  LET IT SNOW!

       December 18th is National "Flake
Appreciation Day!"
    It's a fun day apparently created to
encourage us to take notice of snow flakes
and to be mesmerized by each icy one that
falls.
    I've been told that each snowflake is
unique. no two exactly alike. You've got 
to wonder what kind of research has been
done to support that conclusion! 
    I shoveled about a foot of snow.
yesterday but I can't honestly say I had
enough time to examine either those that
had fallen or those that were still coming down.
    Maybe when the next storm comes around
I'll have somebody else do the cleanup while
I catalog as many flakes as I can catch!  I can
have some fun and help science at the same time!    
    If I spot any duplicates I'll let you
know! Hope you're not flaky and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment