Wednesday, December 30, 2020

OUR TIME IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

   THURSDAY, DECEMBER 31st, 2020.                         OUR TIME IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE

  I bought a new calendar today to make sure we're ready for the new year. But I got to thinking...Rod Seeking, fro nearby Binghamton, New York, would have appreciated 2020! Sterling, for those who don't know, was the creator of "The Twilight Zone" TV show which odd and bizzare stories. 2020 fits that mold all too well! The horrible death toll was the worst part. But, for many,  the gloves, isolation, masks, and social distancing disrupted normal lives and, basically, proved a big pain in the neck ( or somewhere towards the back!) But it wasn't all bad! There were births. New lives welcomed in 2020. There were young folks who made commitments to one another and the future through 2020 engagements or marriages! That' s the kind of faith we should all have as 2021 shows up and, with it, vaccines against the virus! Thanks for following, liking, and commenting on my Blog in 2020. I'll try my best to keep it up in 2021. HAPPY NEW EAR and, as always, I hope al your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment