Tuesday, December 15, 2020

LET ME IN WHEE-OH!

   WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16th, 2020

               LET ME IN  WHEE -OH!

    I'm all for Child Safety efforts. But, lately,

I'm realizing what a strain they've put on my

daily existence. On Monday I bought some

chocolate almond milk for my grandson. I

screwed off the cap only to find some sort

of pull out plastic tab underneath that had

to be yanked out before I could pour. Next

I reached for the peanut butter to make a

sandwich. It's always hard to unscrew the

lid the first time it's opened but after I managed

that I found the entire top covered with some

thin aluminum-looking cover that's only

removable by lifting three small holders that

don't seem to offer enough leverage to get

if off in one piece of with just one pull!

My prescription bottle wasn't much easier.

It's easier to open a combination lock than

to get to my medicine! Fortunately the wine

bottle opened with very little effort! Hope

you're well and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment