Saturday, December 12, 2020

THE WARNING LIGHT!

   SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13th, 2020

           THE WARNING LIGHT!


   I got worried, for just a moment, when I

started my car. The "Change Engine Oil

Warning Light" came on! In fact it's been

about 4,000 miles since ,e last oil change.

The guy at the garage told me to change it

every 3,000 miles! Then I remembered

reading that investigative report from a

Consumer Advocate who had some other

ideas. According to the statistics he came

up with most folks could probably go up

to 20,000 miles before needing an oil change.

Of course between 4 and 8,000 was more

realistic for most drivers. So why are we

always being told to change it every 3,000

miles? Simple according to the report. 

Most mechanics want to see your, your car,

and your wallet as often as possible! Hope

your car's oil is clean, that you're well. amd

that all your NEWS is good!




s

No comments:

Post a Comment