Wednesday, November 17, 2021

A RE RUN FROM NOVEMBER 2020

   Since my eye surgery demands I "take

it easy" for awhile I've decided to do what

the networks do......have a Re run! With

Thanksgiving just a week away I thought

this would fit the bill,,,,as well as being 

helpful!

                NOVEMBER, 2020

              CHEF BOY OUR DAVE!

    I've decided to help out with the Thanksgiving

meal preparations this year. My "new school

thinking" can speed up things a bit! For instance,

that old fashion thermometer my wife uses to

check the turkey. I plan to replace it with one of

those new ones you just point at the subject and

get a reading. But then I got to thinking. Why

check the bird's temperature? It's not sick! It's

dead! It fact its frozen. And guess where I found

it? In the refrigerator!!! You shouldn't try to

defrost it in the fridge, It's cold in there! I plan

to just toss it into the microwave for an hour or

two and it will be all ready to reheat for

Thanksgivng!!!!

Yes indeed. I'll probably get the Household

Helper of the Yer Award. Don't you think?

Hope you're helping too and that all your NEWS

is good! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment