Monday, November 29, 2021

BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

    TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021

BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE 

                 CHRISTMAS!

   I was out for awhile yesterday and when

I returned I found the bulk of our annual

Christmas decorations all set out in place!

We don't have any elves around my house

but we didn't need them! My wife headed

the decorating team, My son helped lug in

some of the heavy boxes while our granddaughter

Mckenzie lent a very able helping hand to the

chore. Even little Anthony pitched in! As

usual my assignment was to plug in a remote

control on/off switch and to enjoy the fruits of

all their labors! I've always enjoyed decorations

but not so much the decorating! Now that they're

in place the outside lighting is about the only

thing left to do and we're hoping our other

grandson will help with that task. One up we

keep everything on display until "Russian

Christamas." It does help with the holiday

spirit! Hope you've got your decorations

in place or at the ready and that all your NEWS

is good!     








No comments:

Post a Comment