Monday, November 15, 2021

BACK IN MY DAY!

   TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2021

           BACK IN MY DAY!

   I found myself remembering and

longing for the "good old days" last

week. Seems my wife's car finally

reached the 100,000 mile mark. All

happy motoring. No complaints there.

But I recalled the days when I first

started driving when, if you were

lucky enough to reach 100,000 miles,

you got "a new car." Not really of course.

But odometers back then only displayed

5 digits. You went from 99,999 miles to

00000 on your display. I realize it was

only an illusion. But it was a pleasant one!

You got the feeling you were starting all

over again! It's a nice feeling. Well, I hope

you're doing well, no matter how many

miles you've logged, and that all your NEWS

is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment