Saturday, November 20, 2021

FACE TO FACE-BOOK!

   SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2021

          FACE TO FACE-BOOK!

   A funny thing happened to me while

we were dining out the other night. I

received a Facebook message which

included a phot of me.....at our table!

I didn't take it so someone sitting nearby

must have. And, sure enought, the gentelman

at the closest table to us waved his hand and

said "Hi Dave." It turned out to be Bill Hizny,

one of my many Facebook friends. Now Bill

had the advantage. He, like many of you, see

me everyday on my Facebook Blog or remember

me from my many years in television. I'd say

it's likely I've never actually met some 90%

of the people on my "Friends list." So don't

be shy. Be like Bill. If you happen to see me

come over and introduce yourself. It's nice to

have friends and even better when you actually

get to know them. It's Thanksgiving week. A

great time to appreciate friends. I hope you do,

and that all your NEWS is good!   

No comments:

Post a Comment