Thursday, November 25, 2021

AFTER THE FEAST!

  FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2021

         AFTER THE FEAST!

   It was our typical Thanksgiving

dinner, with the exception of missing

our granddaughter Kara who's spending

a semester in France. A very full and

filling menu including turkey, ham,

sweet potatoes, corn, amd stuffing. 

A big meal like that tends to make one

tired. At least I found myself tired. But

some of our gang had plenty of energy

which they redirected into cleaning off

the table and turning iton a gam board

for several different contests. I'm not

bih of games so I found myself wandering

around taking phoyos and videos. Then

I accidentially walked into the porch room

where I discovered the deserts had not

been packed away! All of those goodies

would take up far too much room in our

daughter's refrigerator! So I helped

lessen the load! You've got to help out

where you can! Hope you had a great

Thanksgiving and that all your NEWS

is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment