Sunday, November 7, 2021

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

      MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2021

      READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!

    November 8th kicks off a very important

week in the world of literature! There's

nothing like sitting back and taking in a good

book. I realize it's easy to enjoy a story on TV

or taking in a great motion picture. But there's

something very satisfying in allowing your

mind to paint the pictures as you did into a

great novel. Like the one I'm reading right

now. It's filled with excitement, adventure,

and some very colorful characters. It's called

"The Little Engine That Could." Oh, did I mention

this is "Children's Book Week?" But, you know,

there are some reall great stories written with

kids in mind. I'm still wondering if this little

engine will be able to pull those cars filled

with toy sna dgood things to eat over the

mountain! I think he can. I think he can!

Hope he does, and that all your NEWS is

good!

No comments:

Post a Comment