Thursday, November 18, 2021

RE-RUN "DINING OUT!"

  While my wife and I continue to

recover from cataract surgery my

BLOG lives on through Re-runs! 

Here's another from last November

when I took my wife out for some

fine dining!

                      DINING OUT!

  Romantic and big spender that I am I

took my wife out to dinner Sunday. We

had plush and heated seats for our

dining experience. We were in my Chevy

Suburban! You see I took her to a Food

Truck famous for its cheese steaks! Since

the adjoining trailer was selling cheese

cake we got some of that too! Eating in

the car is nothing new to us but this is

the first time I was confronted with a

very large cheese steak that was both

too hot and too bulky to hold without

dumping 50% of the contents over my

lap, trousers and the floor. Being

innovative I used the fork designed

for my cheese cake as a utensil and

the bun holding the cheese and steak

as a bowl and pretty much are the

whole thing. I think my wife enjoyed

the outing although she may have

questions the next time I suggest 

"dining out."  Maybe MacDonalds!!!

Hey, the cheese cake was good!

 Hope you're well and that all your

 NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment