Thursday, August 4, 2022

IN A STEW!

   FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2022

          IN A STEW!

    This is "National Oyster Day!"

The oyster, as you probably know, is

a shell fish. It's found in both salt and

fresh water. Some people like to eat them

raw. I always enjoyed them in oyster stew!

I used to be able to get a can of oyster stew

from the Campbell Soup Company. But

some years back they got a bad batch of

oysters from some polluted water off

Korea and they stopped offering the stew

after that. I tried diving for my own but

the only ones I found must have been

polluted too. They had these "little while

marbles inside so I just tossed them all

away! Luckily I found canned oysters and

my wife has been able to use them to make

my oyster stew/ Now I don't have to worry

about taking a dive anymore! Hope you're

enjoying some oysters somewhere today and

that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment