Tuesday, August 16, 2022

JUST MISSED!

   WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2022

               JUST MISSED!

  It's another of those unofficial "holidays"

I like tu tell you about. But I can't celebrate!

August 17th is "Baby Boomers Appreciation

Day!"  But, technically, "Baby Boomers" are

those born between 1945 and 1965 and I came

around three years before that generation

started. That makes me part of the "Silent

Generation." Of curse. I haven't tended to be

silent for many years. I suppose I kind of

thought of myself as part of the "Boomers

Crowd" since, during my DJ years, I played

most of the songs that entertained those kids!

In fact a lot of names from the "Silent Generation"

entertained the "Boomers!" John Lennon, George

Harrison, and Elvis! Sports figures like Muhammas

Ali and movic action star Bruce Lee all hailed from

the "Silent Generation" but were big with the

"Boomers!" But today is yours "kids" so enjoy

your selves and may all your NEWS ve good!   


No comments:

Post a Comment