Sunday, August 7, 2022

The Service Station

 The service station.

Our family is on vacation in New jersey. My son got gas here today. And attendant came to his window and asked for his order. DJ said " fill her up! I am reminded of the days of the service station when attendance filled up our gas tank at each visit. Routinely they would also ask to check your oil and clean your windshield. Things have changed since those days. And I'm not just talking about the cost of gasoline. Back then what I paid for a gallon now, probably would have filled my tank. These days I checked my own oil and clean my own windshield whenever possible oh for the day is of the service station. Hope you still have one somewhere around your neighborhood, that you're well, and that all your news is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment