Tuesday, August 2, 2022

LIFE AT SEVEN!

     TUESDAY, AUGUST 2, 2022

              LIFE AT SEVEN!

     My youngest grand child, Anthony

DeCosmo, is celebrating his Birthday

today! Anthony is now 7-years-old!

7 today seems a little different than

it did when I reached that ripe old age.

For instance, Anthony celebrated by

driving his own Go Cart around a track.

It was a long time ago but if I recall

correctly anything I was driving at age

7 very likely was propelled by my own

feet turning pedals!  I remember

entertaining myself by listening to the

radio or maybe going to a movie at a

neighborhood theater. Anthony has a

device he called "a switch" on which

he plays games, drive race cars, or

takes on villians! He can watch movies

on his Dad or Mom's cell phone..whatever

neighborhood they happen to be in!

I'm glad to say he still enjoys playing

outside amd even enjoys traditional

games like Hide & Seek. Thankfully,

some things don't change! Happy

Birthday Anthony. The future is yours

and. hopefully, all your NEWS will be

good!

No comments:

Post a Comment