Wednesday, October 20, 2021

A BRIGHT IDEA!

       THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2021

                   A BRIGHT IDEA!

     Doing my daily blog can sometimes be

a challange! It's not always easy to come up

with subject matter. I felt that way about today,

October 21st. And then I came up with an idea!

Seems this is the very date, in 1879, that Thomas

Edison experimented withn a carbon filament that

made the buld last for 13.5 hours! Much longer

that any bulb before. These days of course we

have the new light bulbs that are more energy

efficent and are suppose to last very long. Which

is why I was a bit upset when I replaced a burned

put bulb in our kitchen only to have the new one

burn out immediately! Guess it wasn't an "Edison

brand!" Hope you've got all the light you need,

that you're well, and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment