Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT!

     WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2021

        I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT!

   Just not certain about what you see, hear or

read. Tha's OK. In fact it's expected today. You

see October 13th is "International Skeptics Day!"

It's always good to be a little skeptical. We

should'd always take things as gospal or at face

value. Think about all those calls you've been

getting from "local numbers" that turn out to

be solicitations for some police or firemen's

organizations looking for pledges. Or those

"car warranty" people who know your warranty

has run out but have no idea what kind of car

you drive! Today's an especially good day to

be skeptical. I am. I doubt, for instance, that

this is actually an "International holiday!" So

there! Hope you're well and that all your NEWS

is good. (I relly do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment