Sunday, October 17, 2021

TIE ONE ON!

   MONDAY. OCTOBER 18, 2021

                TIE ONE ON!

   October 18th is "National Tie

Day!"  Businessmen all over the

world include a necktie as part of

their daily wardrobe. It's believed the

idea of the tie came from the Croations

from about the time of the Thirty Years

War which began in 1618. The army wore

a form of tie called a Cravat. I wore a tie

most everyday in my roll as a news reporter.

When I retired I pretty much stored them

away in my closet only to be pulled out

for weddings and funerals. I did wear

one to my High School Reunion this past

weekend. But putting it on almost felt like

I was going back to work! Anyway if you

feel like celebrating pull out your favorite

and "tie one on!" hope you look great

and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment