Monday, October 11, 2021

WHERE'S EDISON WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

           TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2021

WHERE'S EDISON WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

      I know you've heard it before. "Build a better

mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your

door. I'm not so sure we need a better mouse trap

right now. But I have discovered a serious need 

that should be addressed. I refer to those shopping

carts that want to turn where they want to turn instead

of where you want to push them! I seem to get one

every time!!! And forcing them in the direcion you

want to go is actually work! It's almost as if the

carts want to steer you somewhere else so you'll see

something you sudden;y want to buy! We need a

shopping cart wheel allignment device!!!! Maybe

one of you "car guys" can help? You're always

trying to talk me into a wheel allignment for my

cars. But I'v never had one out of allignment as

mush as these shopping carts. So inventors,

where ever you may be, get to work! Give me a

break 9and a shopping cart that goes where I want

it to go!) Hope you do. That you're well, and that

a;; your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment