Saturday, March 9, 2019

MAN WAITS FOR NO TIME


   SUNDAY, MARCH 10TH., 2019
      MAN WAITS FOR NO TIME!

   I know! It's suppose to be "Time waits
for no man." But I don't personally know
anyone who stays up till 2AM to Spring
Forward into Daylight Savings Time.
    I, probably like most of you, started
adjusting the clocks in our house well
before bedtime. After I found them all!
    There are two, possibly three, clocks
in our house that we look at on a regular
basis. Actually those clocks are kind of
right in our face throughout the day.
     A couple other time pieces are a bit
less observed but are there none the less.
     I hate to confuse any young people
who may be reading this but two of our
clocks have hands! A big one and a little
one (and, in one case, one that turns every
second!) Where they point revels the
time (If you're learned how to do that!).
      Anyway,  both of those clocks are easy to
reset. In the case of DST I just push the
big hand clockwise one full rotation.
    Our other clocks have buttons and
switches that have to be engaged in
specific order to set the time correctly.
Sometimes I even remember how to do
it!
    And about the time I think I've
got everything right I'll step into one
of our cars and realize there are a couple
more clocks to be adjusted.
     I'll likely be late for that task because,
in that case, time didn't wait for me!
    Hope you're all right on time and that
all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment