Tuesday, March 19, 2019

ROCKS IN HIS HEAD!


    WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20TH., 2019
               ROCKS IN HIS HEAD!

    My wife and I had dinner with one of my
former TV photographers and his spouse
last evening.
    It's been awhile since I saw my buddy
and I was a bit surprised to find out that
this brilliant, artistic photo journalist now
has rocks in his head.
    Well, perhaps, "rocks on his mind" would
be more appropriate.
     Seems he's been walking through
Scranton's Nay Aug Park and spotting
rocks that have been painted with colorful
pictures and inspirational messages.
       He gave me one bearing the image of
a sort of "Happy face sun" with the message
"Be Kind."
       Turns out there's a Facebook page
called Scranton Rocks which encourages
it's supporters to paint and drop rocks
locally with the concept of spreading
creativity and happiness around the
community! It has over 2,700 members!!!
        I've heard of similar projects in
other towns. My wife and I found an
entire Rock Garden of painted stones with
encouraging messages in Bloomsburg
last year.
        We're often too quick to throw
stones. It's far more pleasant to find these
artistic treasures and share their messages
with others!
         So, if you happen to see my buddy,
or others, walking around slowly with their
head down, they're not stoned! They're
just looking for some!
          Hope you get the message (s) and
that all your NEWS is good!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment