Thursday, March 7, 2019

RECIPE FOR FUN!


       FRIDAY, MARCH 8TH., 2019
              RECIPE FOR FUN!

   My three-year-old grandson usually has
a lot of fun when he visits each week. Much
of that fun involves playing with our stock
pile of old toys originally used by our kids
and now, their kids.
    Lately, however, the little guy has come
up with another recipe for fun.
    Last week when I was called out
unexpectedly my 17-year-old granddaughter
stayed home with her little cousin.
    I told her to let him do whatever he likes.
    Later, when I checked in by phone she,
and he, informed me they had made pudding!
     My wife let our grandson help a time or
two as she whipped up a bowl of Instant
pudding and it seems he was paying pretty
close attention!
      He told our granddaughter where she
could find the pudding, the bowl, the hand
mixer, and the milk!
      She was visiting again yesterday when
my wife suggested it might be time to start
making dinner. The grandson had a better
idea! Yep! They all got together and made
pudding!
       To be completely fair I helped too. I
helped eat it!
        Hope our supply holds up for awhile
and that all your NEWS is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment