Tuesday, June 30, 2020

GIVING ME THE NEEDLE!


   WEDNESDAY, JULY 1ST., 2020
      GIVING ME THE NEEDLE!

   I had a blood test yesterday. My
doctor ordered it but I'm not sure why.
Both he a I already knew I had blood.
     I had to sign or initial about eight
documents to allow a nurse to stick a
needle in my arm to get the sample.
      Ironically, just the day before I
jammed my hand into the corner of
my swivel chair and opened a cut
that could have provided them with
a pint or so.
       Seems, however, I have two kinds
of blood. "Regular" like from the cut
and "High Test" as in the blood test.
        The technicians get lots of
information from the "high test blood."
Yesterday;s results, for instance, will
revele I have a "Baby Ruth" candy bar
on my way to the test.
         Since my "regular blood" isn't
very useful I'm going to try to stop
getting cuts. Not likely though. I'm
"cut prone." Hope your not, that you're
well, and that all your NEWS is good!









No comments:

Post a Comment