Wednesday, June 3, 2020

X MARKS THE SPOT!

THURSDAY, JUNE 4TH., 2020
       X MARKS THE SPOT!

  I have made a discovery. Pirates
had a method to their madness. They
drew a maps so they'd be able to
find the treasure they buried.
    Over the years I have acquired
some "duplicate" appliances. A
second remote control for our
portable heater. A second wireless
mouse for my computer. An extra
bulb for a high intensity light I
use for reading.
    Someday, I'm going tp need
one of those "extras" when the
units I described stop working.
     The "back ups" are all\available.
 The question is ..where?
      I know we put them somewhere
safe. But just where? I haven't the
slightest idea!
      I've decided, in the future,
when I get that extra part, for what
ever, I'll draw a map so I can find
it when it's needed.
      Of course you all realize it's
highly likely I'll forget where I
put the map!
        Hope you know where
everything is and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment