Friday, June 26, 2020

I GOT TAKEN FOR A RIDE!


 SATURDAY, JUNE 27TH., 2020
  I GOT TAKEN FOR A RIDE!

  I've been talking a lot about playgrounds
starting to reopen lately. The little kids are
happy. I know my 4-year-old grandson
was thrilled when I told him we could finally
go back. And we've done so several times
already!
   But what do you do when they're too old
for the playground?
   I answered that question Friday when my
17-year-old grandson and I uncovered my
Miata, put the top down, and drove to
Nescopeck for ice cream!
    It wasn't the Cotton Candy ice cream
that proved  the real treat. It was my
allowing him to drive my sports car there
and back that really made his day.
    Ryan likes trucks. But there's nothing
like riding in a convertible on a sunny
day! Especially when you're the one
behind the wheel!
     Sometimes you have to push them
on a swing. Sometimes you have to let
them drive!
      Hope you're well and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment