Saturday, June 27, 2020

TIME FOR SOME TIME TRAVEL!

     SUNDAY, JUNE 28TH., 2020
 TIME FOR SOME TIME TRAVEL!

   This pandemic comeback is a slow process.
It's let a lot of us a little impatient! I can't
wait till we can travel again. But, in the
meantime, I'm going to renew a suggestion
I made here once before. Do some Time
Traveling! But, you say, you don't have a
Time Machine! Actually you probably do.
An old family photo album filled with
vacation pictures from "back in the day"
will quickly take you back to those very
days. I tend to prefer video myself. I've
been on TV since the mid 60's but long
before that my Dad was taking movies of
me with an 8mm movie camera. Those
old films and, later, video tapes, have been
converted to DVD's so I can time travel
any time I want to pull out one of the
thousand or so I've got stored away, It's
not only a time machine, my DVD
player is a treasure finder as well as
look back on those treasured memories.
Give it a try. You don't even need a
Passport! Hope you'll enjoy your "trip"
through time and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment