Friday, June 5, 2020

KID POWER!

   SATURDAY, JUNE 6TH., 2020
                KID POWER!

 Today I write directly to the
environmentalists and scientists out
there! Forget wind and solar power.
Drop them and concentrate on
finding a way to harness the energy
of a 4 or 5 year old child!
   I took my grandson to the playground.
It was about 80 degrees and humid. I
walked with him or, rather, behind him.
I lifted him when necessary and pushed
him on a number of swings.
   When we returned to my house he
pulled out half of his Tonka toy
collection and started pushing then
around on the rocks in my driveway.
      He showed no signs of running
out of energy throughout the day.
       In the morning he's awake and
begin all over again! I will feel as
though I've been run over by a truck
on Interstate 81!
       Solve the world's energy needs!
Find a way to harness all that kid
power!
         Hope you're well and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment