Thursday, May 27, 2021

NO FRY-DAY!

 FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2021

       NO FRY-DAY~

   I had the grill already to go

when I got the word! May 28th

"No Fry-day.!"  And it'as also

"National Hamburger Day" so

this unusual holiday didn't seem

to make any sense! Then I read

on. Turns out this special day is

held to remind you not to fry...as

in not getting too much sun! Skin

cancer is always a concern but

especially at this time of year. Trust

me I know! As a light haired fair

skin gut I've gone through a number

of bouts and several operations to

deal with skin cancer! So feel free to

fry up the burgers and hot dogs this

Memorial Day weekend, But douse

yourself with sun block while you're

at it so you don't fry in the process of

grilling! Hope the burgers, not you,

are well done, and that all your NEWS

is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment