Saturday, May 1, 2021

THE INTERVIEW!

       SUNDAY, MAY 1, 2021

           THE INTERVIEW!

   Many of you remember me from my

many years in television. Well, I wanted

to let you know I'm coming back! Sort of!

I'll be on channel 22/28 tomorrow (Monday)

evening. I had a visit the other day from

reporter Andy Mehalshick and his cameraman

for a special report the station is doing on

weather and flooding. Over all my years in

TV news I was the one asking the questions.

So, after Andy got his interview done I got

my camera out and questioned him. I simply

asked if, in all is reporting years. how many

time he interviewed anyone as handsome as

me. This was his reply;  "This is only...never!

We're here to interview a legend, David

DeCosmo, for a special we're working on.

especially on flooding....it's priceless.

It's Springtime, and David DeCosmo.

You can't get any better than that."  

  I am honored that Andy choose to call

me "a legend." It put's me in a whole

special category with other famous legends

like Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster!

Hope you'll catch my return to TV (at

least for a sentence of two) and that all

your NEWS is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment