Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A BIT OF LIP!

    THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 2023

               A BIT OF LIP!

  Welcome to March 16th." Lip 

Appreciation Day!" Most people

don't give much thought to lips

except for the females who apply

lipstick for every occasion. But

lips are very important. They help

protect our teeth from the elements.

They're essential for eating and

drinking, and they help us present

a pleasant smile! I appreciate my

lips. I had cancer in the lower one

and had to have surgery. A skin graft

was taken from behind my ear to

complete the reconstruction. I guess

that's why I can hear myself whistle

much better now than before. Of course

I must admit I appreciate other lips,

my wife's, a lot more than my own!

Hope you appreciate yours and that

all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment