Saturday, March 4, 2023

I MEANT TO TELL YOU!

    


  SUNDAY, MARCH 5TH., 2023
     I MEANT TO TELL YOU!        

    I think it's only fair to tell you
this is National Procrastination Week!
It actually started March 1st and runs
for two weeks! I was going to tell you
but I decided to put it off.
     We all put things off from time
to time. It's OK this week.
      I've got a list of things I'm
suppose to do. Now I've got an
official excuse to put them off a
little longer!
       There are several expressed goals
for the week. The first is to celebrate
the act of procrastinating by leaving
necessary tasks to be done at a later
time. There are, however, other
purposes for the holiday. One claim
is that the week of putting-off provides
a mental and emotional break causing
a decrease in stress and anxiety!
         So take it easy this week and
don't rush to get things done!
         Hope you enjoy the break and
that all your NEWS is good  

No comments:

Post a Comment