Wednesday, March 1, 2023

STILL THE SAME?

   THURSDAY, MARCH 2, 2023

          STILL THE SAME?

   How many times have you asked

someone "What's new?" only to have

them reply "Same old same old."

Well in a sense this is their day! March

2nd is "Old Stuff Day." But it is not a

day to do the same old stuff! Quite the

contrary. It is a day to encourage you

to look for some new activities. Have

some new adventures in your life.

Maybe meet some new friends. Find

some new projects. Maybe some new

hobby! Find ways to get away from

doing "the same old stuff." My wife

told me I'm the perfect guy to talks

about old stuff. I think it was a

compliment. But I'm not absolutely

sure! Anyway, hope you enjoy some

new endeavors today and that all your

NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment