Sunday, March 5, 2023

SALUTING THE OREO!

   MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2023

     SALUTING THE OREO!  

   Welcome to March 6th. "National

Oreo Day!" The Oreo is America's

most popular cookie! The cookie

originated way back in 1912. It was

originally called the Oreo Biscuit.

That was changed to the Oreo Cream

Sandwich which evolved simply into

the Oreo! It you stacked all the Oreos

ever made they would reach to the moon

and back more than 5 times! Some people

take the cookie apart for eating, sometimes

licking up the icing first. Women are far

more likely to do that then men! Of course

a lot of folks like to dunk their Oreos as

they eat. I was just about to do that last

night when my wife told me most people

dunk them in Milk! I'll have to try that

sometime. But I already had my wine

poured. Hope you'll celebrate with a

few Oreos today and that all your NEWS

is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment