Saturday, March 11, 2023

IS IT TIME TO COOK?

      SUNDAY, MARCH 12, 2023

          IS IT TIME TO COOK? 

    For those who completely forgot, today

marks our entry into Daylight Saving Time

for the year 2023. It's important to make sure

all your clocks are set correctly today. The

old saying reminds you to "Spring Forward!"

That is set your clock ahead one hour. There's

a lot of pressure to change this back and forth

system that carries us from Standard time to

Daylight Saving time. The way you hear it

a lot of people want to do away with Daylight

Saving time. But what they're really saying is

to keep Daylight Saving time all year long.

Whatever is decided today is the day to adjust

your clocks and watches. It's also recommended

that you change the battery in your Food Alerter

today. You know, that's the device I keep in my

kitchen that sounds an alert when I fry anything

on my stove. I can always tell when my Spam

is fried just right when my Food Alerter sounds!

Oh.........wait a minute. My wife says it's a

"Smoke Alarm." Oh well, "A rose by any other

name would still smell".....right? Hope you

clock is on time, your bacon is done, and

that all your NEWS is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment