Thursday, March 16, 2023

TIME TO CHECK THE SINK!

         FRIDAY, MARCH 17, 2023

       TIME TO CHECK THE SINK! 

  

    And I'll bet you thought all the excitement
centers on Saint Patrick's Day! Nope!
    As the title revels, this is "Fix A Leak
Week!" It "runs" through March 24th.
    According to the statistics household
leaks waste about a trillion gallons of
water across the United States annually!
    Of course you're encouraged to fix
them as soon as they happen rather than
just waiting for this week. This is just a
time to remind you to pay attention to
that drip in your house. (The water one!)
      If you haven't done it lately you should
check your faucets, shower heads, and
toilets to make sure they're not leaking.
      Should you find a leak you should
repair the problem or call someone who
knows ho to do it. In my house, for
instance, I'd call my wife!
       Leaky pipes aren't that terribly
difficult to find and repair. There are
other leaks, however, that are much
harder to handle. Most of those leaks
are found in government!
       Unlike water leaks, sometimes
governmental leaks can be good!
They can expose problems far worse
than broken pipes that need more than
a plumber's attention!
       I was all set with hammers, a
wrench, and pliers to stop the leak
in out kitchen sink when my wife came
in and simply turned off the water! 
I think she said something about there
still being one big drip in the room.
I don't like the way she looked at me
when she said that!!
       Hope we're all looking for and
fixing any problems related to leaks
this week and that all your NEWS

is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment