Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Food Network

  I have seen the warnings on national
television.
  I have heard the warnings from people
who share their knowledge on radio
'Talk Shows.'
  I have come to a conclusion.
  EATING FOOD CAN KILL YOU!
  The latest alerts came last week.
  Apple juice has arsenic.
  Some cantaloupes have been linked
to a potentially deadly bacteria.
  French fries and steak can clog you
arteries.
  Lettuce can be toxic to your Thyroid.
  Go to Goggle or whatever search
site you've got on your computer. Type
in... 'The dangers of'.....then type in any
kind of food.
  There's an excellent chance you'll
find a long list of items explaining
how whatever food you've chosen
can be dangerous to your health!
   I tested it by naming foods such as
broccoli, brussel sprouts, spinach,
and bread! Everything I named,
according to Internet reports, can
be associated with health dangers.
   Of course I'm no health expert. But
I've got to believe any attempt to
avoid the diseases and dangers by
refusing to eat could prove to be
counter productive!
  Just remember I warned you!
  As for me, If I'm going anyway,
I think I'll go by way of the steak!
  And, maybe, some ice cream for
dessert!
  Hope you have a good dinner
and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment