Monday, September 26, 2011

I Have Some Questions!

     I'm getting a jump on a little known
holiday that comes up this Wednesday.
     September 28th is "Ask A Stupid
Question Day. But I just can't wait!!!!!
     I've noticed a couple of things over the
past few days that have prompted some
questions. Nothing earth shattering or
extremely complex. Just things that have
me wondering.
     Maybe you've wondered about the same
or similar things. Maybe you know the
answers!
      maybe you know why.............
      They build a new WalMart directly
across the street from a Truck Center and
there's 22 tractor trailers parked overnight
in the WalMart lot. Is the truck place
filled?
      There are TV ads and weekly letters
trying to get you to sign up for a new
Credit card. Just sign the application and
it's yours.  But you've got to shell out
three bucks for a Pre-Paid Credit Card
and....you can't use a credit card to buy
it!
     How about the local bank that wants
to make sure you use a certain lane to
exit onto a very busy highway. The
'Exit' sign is so big you can't miss the
lane. But it also blocks your view of
on coming traffic on that same very
busy highway!
     Then there's the sign at one area
shop that reads "Parking 15 Minutes."
     My wife wondered why I wasn't
moving when she came out after only
five! I told her I had to say for another
ten or risk whatever penalty comes
from leaving too early!
     And I wondered......is there job?
     Does somebody get paid to
enforce that rule?
     And who designs these signs???
     Hope you've got questions too,
or the answers, and that all your
NEWS is good!

1 comment:

  1. While driving down the road I wanted to go straight but the sign said, No U Turn. So I did.

    ReplyDelete