Monday, September 20, 2021

A DAY LATE!

    TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20-21, 2021

                        A DAY LATE!

   Bet you thought I ran out on you! Nope!

My wife and I are on a road trip. We were

in VT. but the Wifi didn't work so my blog 

just say there in my camera and computer!

We decided to take you along, by way of the

blog but, in all fairness, it's much better offered

as my video. Our first stop was at Joe's Pond,

a stop we first visited when we were first

married 52 years ago. No Hilton, as the lack

of Wifi proves. Just some basic cabins like

you might have seen nearly anywhere when

Motels first appeared in the country. Just a room, a 

bed, table, TV, small kitchen, and a bathroom, But

there's also a porch that over looks Joe's Pond.

A thing of beauty to behold first thing in the

morning! You see a place doesn't have to

offer the latest in evertything to offer the

beauty we found here. Hope you'll visit

someday, that you;re well, and that all your

NEWS is good! 





No comments:

Post a Comment