Monday, September 13, 2021

MY WALK!

   TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER14, 2021

                   MY WALK!

   I've been walking a lot lately and I thought

some of you might appreciate some of my

walking tips.  It's important to pick a good

place for your walk. I use a local park with

a 1/5 mile, paved track that surrounds baseball

and scoccer fields. There are often other workers

and occassionally some teams using those fields

for practice sessions. There are "facilities" too.

Just a Job Johnny but very handy should your

need one! I strongly reccomend a portable radio.

Might has brought me closer to God. You see I

like to listen to talk but the local talk stations I

receive are so one sided politically that I've found

myself turning to a couple area religious stations.

Unfortunately at least one of them also broadcasts

news with a definate slant along political lines.

I use a walking stick. It helps me maintain balance

as I go round and round and can be used to ward 

off evil spirits and dogs that seem to go after

walkers and runners. I had a real fancy stick one

time. But it didn't part the water when I pointed it

there so I've put  it away for the time being in

favor of a hiking stick. Now...if I could only

remember how many times I've gone around! Hope

you're well and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment