Saturday, September 18, 2021

THE PLANT IN YOUR WINDOW!

       SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2021

     THE PLANT IN YOUR WINDOW!

    This is appreciate your indoor plant week!

You expect to find plants growing outside, but

many people, my wife included, have a collection

of plants that are growing inside year round. I

can't name any of the ones in our house although

I brush up against several of them on a regular

basis. I know they require attention. I see my wife

making her rounds with some sort of watering

can a couple time a week. She tells me that some

of them are eatable as dressings on pizza. I just

prefer to have the pizza. Anyhow, appreciate your

plans this week and your wife, on this Sepetember

19th which is aAppreciate Your Wife Day. Hope you

do and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment