Sunday, September 26, 2021

IF THE SHOE FITS!

    MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2021

            IF THE SHOE FITS!

   Remember the days when, if you wanted

new pair of shoes or sneakersm, you went

into a shoe store. The clerk woud use a device

to measure your foot then bring out several

boxes with various styles. You'd try them on, walk 

around the shoe room floor, pick the pair you

liked and go home with new shoes..or sneakers.

Last week I ordered a pair of sneakers. By ordering

on line I saved some money. They came while I

was away on vacation. Great arch support, nice

treads (for all the walking I'm doing), and a very

nice style! Only one problem. They don't fit!!!

I orderd the same size I got last time but, I suppose,

either the style affects the size or my foot has

grown an inch since last year! Now I'll have to pay

postage  to send them back and just hope the replacement

pair are a better fit! I'll probably end up paying the

money "saved" to pay the postage! Maybe it wasn't as

great deal as I thought! Hope your shoes fit fine and

that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment